The Fractora Forma skin tightening treatment uses the latest laser technology to target sagging skin on the face and neck for a firmer, more defined, appearance. The Forma radio frequency technology heats the deep layers of skin in a controlled, safe delivery method, which causes collagen revitalization. Collagen is the building block, or foundation, in our skin that breaks down as skin ages. Radio frequency energy stimulates the body’s natural response to build more collagen, which aids in skin contraction resulting in more refined skin texture and tone, improving the appearance of sagging skin.
In clinical studies it has been observed that 71% of patients had moderate to significant improvement, while 29% had mild improvement of their skin tightening. Forma is a safe, effective treatment option for non-invasive skin tightening.
- Effective alternative to face and neck lifts
- Stimulates collagen
- Tightens and lifts the skin for a more youthful appearance
- Decreases appearance of lines
- Can be used as preventative treatment
- Safe, effective and requires no downtime
- Can be used almost anywhere on the body
CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE
Forma can be used to treat sagging skin on the entire face and neck to target loose skin on the forehead, eyelids, crow’s feet, laugh lines and jowls. Forma Plus is also used on other areas of the body such as on the abdomen, thighs, buttocks and arms.
RECOMMENDED NUMBER OF TREATMENTS:
It is recommended that 8 weekly sessions are performed for optimal results. The recommended numbers of treatments also depend on the degree of laxity, which may require additional treatments.
You will see gradual results with each treatment as more collagen is produced. Final results of the treatment series are seen within 1-2 months.
PRIOR TO YOUR TREATMENT:
- Medical grade facial is strongly recommended prior to receiving a series of Forma treatments.
- Avoid sun exposure for a minimum of 2 weeks prior to the treatment.
DURING YOUR TREATMENT:
Forma is painless procedure. A cool clear gel will be applied to the treatment area. A radio frequency hand-piece will be smoothed over the treatment area delivering the radio frequency energy and heat. The treatment feels similar to a hot stone massage. Each treatment head has a temperature gauge built into it to maintain control and make certain that no areas are under- or over- treated.
AFTER YOUR TREATMENT:
- After each session there will be some slight redness in the treated area, which subsides within a few hours. Mild redness is common after your treatment and will lessen within a few hours.
- You may resume normal activities immediately after treatment.
- Always protect your face with broad spectrum SPF 30 or higher.
Fractora Forma treatments are available at Northwest Aesthetics Bellevue and Kent, WA locations.
DISCLAIMER: It is the mission of Northwest Aesthetics to provide our clients with the very best results-oriented services, skin care products and information available. Individual results may vary. Factors such as age, skin type, current or past medical conditions and other factors contribute to the success of treatment outcomes. We will assess all relevant information during your consultation and explain treatment outcomes and factors as they relate to your individual skin care goals. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, with respect to the information, graphics and photos available on our website. Please contact us should you have any questions. If you do not agree with this statement, please do not access our website.