Laser tattoo removal works by targeting and eliminating spots where tattoo ink is found. The effectiveness of the laser depends on the age, location, depth and type of tattoo or spot, as well as the composition of the spot. The Alex TriVantage laser tattoo removal technology selectively treats the tattoos while leaving surrounding skin undamaged, making it safer than non-laser options. The tattoo will not disappear. Rather, the tattoo typically fades over a period of time following each session.
LASER TATTOO REMOVAL BENEFITS:
Removal of unwanted tattoos – even multicolored inks.
Safe and effective across a range of skin types and colors.
CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE
Laser tattoo removal can be done on most areas of the body.
RECOMMENDED NUMBER OF TREATMENTS:
Recommended number of sessions required depends on a number of factors, including the size, color, depth of ink and type of tattoo. On average a series of 3-5 treatments is recommended for optimal results, spaced 6-8 weeks apart.
PRIOR TO YOUR TREATMENT:
- Avoid sun exposure before and during any stages of treatment for a minimum of 2 weeks.
DURING YOUR TREATMENT:
- A topical numbing cream will be applied prior to their treatment to try and numb the skin. The laser emits extremely quick pulses of light energy onto your unwanted tattoo. The ink particles in your skin will absorb the light energy, causing them to shatter into tiny fragments. After the ink is broken into the smaller fragments, your body is able to remove the ink naturally and at a quicker pace.
AFTER YOUR TREATMENT:
- You may experience swelling and possibly blistering or bleeding.
- It is very important to keep the treated area as clean as possible by washing and using an antibiotic cream for several days to promote healing.
- You must also keep the area covered with a clean, sterile bandage for about one week following treatment until the skin heals.
Laser Tattoo Removal Treatments are available at Northwest Aesthetics Bellevue and Kent, WA locations
DISCLAIMER: It is the mission of Northwest Aesthetics to provide our clients with the very best results-oriented services, skin care products and information available. Individual results may vary. Factors such as age, skin type, current or past medical conditions and other factors contribute to the success of treatment outcomes. We will assess all relevant information during your consultation and explain treatment outcomes and factors as they relate to your individual skin care goals. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, with respect to the information, graphics and photos available on our website. Please contact us should you have any questions. If you do not agree with this statement, please do not access our website.