IS Clinical Fire and Ice Facial … also known in Hollywood as the “Red Carpet Facial”
The Fire and Ice facial is an intensive clinical treatment designed to rapidly and safely resurface the skin, diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while smoothing, softening, and encouraging overall skin rejuvenation. Excellent for all skin types and ages, this facial results in a complexion that is dramatically refined, with no downtime, peeling, or other negative side effects.
This facial is also formulated with some of best pharmaceutical ingredients to effectively helps with:
- Skin resurfacing
- Reduction in fine lines and wrinkles
- Softening of skin texture
- Deep cleaning of blocked pores
- Treating acne prone skin
Why is the Fire and Ice Facial so popular? Because it’s actually a combination of two treatments!
The first part of the facial is done with the very powerful Intensive Resurfacing Masque is the “Fire” part of the facial. Here’s what it does for your skin:
- Provides an aggressive exfoliation without residue peeling
- Increases circulation
- Immediately smoothes and polishes the skin
- Increases cellular metabolism
- Restores healthy glow
The second part of the facial is done with the refreshing, soothing and hydrating mask: “Ice” part of the facial. Here’s what it does for your skin:
- Powerful hydration
- Gives a cool refreshing sensation
- Helps treat inflammation
What does the treatment feel like?
- It is common for you to feel “spicy” and a slight tingling sensation when the fire masque comes in contact with your skin.
- It’s also normal for you to feel the same when the fire masque is being taken off your skin. The slight burning sensation will neutralize and your skin will be completely soothed once the rejuvenating ice masque is applied on your face.
- The “fire and ice” parts of your facial will be complemented with other iS Clinical serums, moisturizers and sunscreen as your finishing products.
- While the Fire and Ice facial doesn’t have any downtime, it is expected that for a few hours post treatment your skin may look flushed. This effect will wear off within the next 4 to 6 hours.
Who is the best candidate for Fire and Ice facial?
Anyone who is concerned with aging, acne prone or pigmented skin is encouraged to try this treatment. This treatment is also great for those seeking a quick skin boost for a “dewy glow” without downtime prior to an event.
If you are interested in receiving a FREE Fire and Ice facial Northwest Aesthetics, RSVP to attend our Fire and Ice Facial Event! Call today because these time slots will go quickly!
- May 7th, 2019
- 10AM- 6PM
- 5:30 PM will be the last available appointment time
- Northwest Aesthetics Bellevue location
How to get on the schedule?
- Call our clinic at 425-908-0000 to set up your appointment time.
- Pay a $50 non-refundable deposit, that will go towards iSclinical products and facial packages that are exclusive to event attendees only.