Fractora Fractional is one of the latest cutting-edge laser resurfacing treatments available in non-surgical medical aesthetics. Fractora offers improvements for skin that would normally require tw0-four different laser technologies. Some results can be seen immediately, but typically results are seen two weeks after treatment and continue up to three months after treatment.
Fractora Fractional Laser Resurfacing treatment utilizes radio-frequency energy to gently heat the sub-dermal tissue to remodel and promote collagen production for an improved appearance of the skin. The methodical scattering of micro-lesions allows the skin to heal faster than if the entire area was ablated. The majority of repair is being done under the skin, maximizing your results, but the damage to the surface is more minimal, allowing you to heal faster and better than with traditional resurfacing machines.
Fractora Fractional Benefits:
- The only device combining minimal or deep ablation, coagulation and sub-necrotic heating of entire dermis.
- Improvements in the broadest range of symptoms of aging skin including fine lines, deep lines, texture, pigment irregularities, blood vessels and redness.
- Significantly improves the appearance of acne and acne scarring.
- Ablation of the skin promotes skin resurfacing while untreated skin between the pins promotes faster healing of the treated tissue.
- Radio-frequency energy heats the skin in a controlled schema to remodel deep collagen and improve the appearance of the skin.
PRIOR TO YOUR TREATMENT:
Avoid sun exposure before the treatment and during any stages of the treatment. No active lesions, broken skin barrier, or metal implants in treatment area.
Fractora Fractional Laser Resurfacing treatments are available at Northwest Aesthetics Bellevue and Kent, WA locations.
DISCLAIMER: It is the mission of Northwest Aesthetics to provide our clients with the very best results-oriented services, skin care products and information available. Individual results may vary. Factors such as age, skin type, current or past medical conditions and other factors contribute to the success of treatment outcomes. We will assess all relevant information during your consultation and explain treatment outcomes and factors as they relate to your individual skin care goals. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, with respect to the information, graphics and photos available on our website. Please contact us should you have any questions. If you do not agree with this statement, please do not access our website.