Juvederm Volbella cosmetic filler is the newest member of the Juvederm family that has been specifically designed to produce soft lip rejuvenation and contour with results lasting 9-12 months on average. In addition to improving the lip contour, Juvederm Volbella boosts lip volume and smoothes vertical creases (smoker's lines). Juvederm Volbella fillers are recommended for those looking for a subtle, natural looking enhancement.
Developed using Allergan's proprietary Vycross technology, Juvederm Volbella is formulated with an innovative combination of low and high molecular weight technology, which improves the cross-linking efficiency of hyaluronic acid chains. This more effective cross-linking allows for a lower concentration of HA to be used, which results in less swelling and improved duration.
JUVEDERM VOLBELLA BENEFITS:
- Diminishes vertical lip lines (a.k.a. smoker's lines)
- Accentuates and contours lip borders
- Provides natural looking lip fullness
- Enhances the cupid's bow (the "M" part of your mid-upper lip)
- Plumps up marionette lines
CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE
PRIOR TO YOUR TREATMENT:
- To minimize the chance of any bruising, please avoid Aspirin, Ibuprofen, and any other blood-thinning medications for up to a week before your injections.
- Let us know if you are on therapy used to decrease the body’s immune response (immunosuppressive therapy). Use may result in an increased risk of infection.
- Arnica tablets help to reduce bruising and swelling and should be taken before and after the treatment.
DURING YOUR TREATMENT:
The formulas now used for most fillers include a local anesthetic that helps minimize the discomfort patients may feel during the injections. Of course, some patients are more sensitive than others and may experience more discomfort. Most describe the feeling as a minor discomfort, like getting a shot.
AFTER YOUR TREATMENT:
- Normal daily activities can be resumed immediately after the treatment.
- Minimize strenuous exercise and exposure to extensive sun or heat within the first 24 hours following treatment.
Dermal fillers are very safe and effective, but there are some common side effects. These are mostly minor and diminish in a couple of days. Swelling and bruising may occur after filler injections. Infection is a more serious complication but rarely occurs.
Juvederm Volbella treatments are available at Northwest Aesthetics Bellevue and Kent, WA locations.
DISCLAIMER: It is the mission of Northwest Aesthetics to provide our clients with the very best results-oriented services, skin care products and information available. Individual results may vary. Factors such as age, skin type, current or past medical conditions and other factors contribute to the success of treatment outcomes. We will assess all relevant information during your consultation and explain treatment outcomes and factors as they relate to your individual skin care goals. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, with respect to the information, graphics and photos available on our website. Please contact us should you have any questions. If you do not agree with this statement, please do not access our website.