Juvederm Vollure is the first and only FDA approved hyaluronic acid filler to correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds for up to 12-16 months on average. As we grow older, hyaluronic acid production slows down, reducing the loss of volume in our skin which allows fine lines and wrinkles to become deeper and more noticeable over time. Juvederm Vollure is designed to erases fine lines and wrinkles by replenishing lost volume in nasolabial folds and marionette lines. It can also be used for chin and jawline definition.
Juvederm Vollure has a medium hyaluronic acid consistency, which allows it to be injected more superficially than other types of hyaluronic acid fillers. Like the newly added Juvederm Volbella, Juvederm Vollure uses Vycross technology—a different type of cross-linking process, which slows the filler’s degradation after it has been injected. The results of Vollure can be maintained for much longer than other fillers.
JUVEDERM VOLLURE TREATS:
- Nasolabial lines and folds
- Vertical lines around the lips (“smokers lines”)
- Marionette lines
- Chin and jawline definition
CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE
PRIOR TO YOUR TREATMENT:
- To minimize the chance of any bruising, please avoid Aspirin, Ibuprofen, and any other blood-thinning medications for up to a week before your injections.
- Let us know if you are on therapy used to decrease the body’s immune response (immunosuppressive therapy). Use may result in an increased risk of infection.
- Arnica tablets help to reduce bruising and swelling and should be taken before and after the treatment.
DURING YOUR TREATMENT:
The formulas now used for most fillers include a local anesthetic that helps minimize the discomfort patients may feel during the injections. Of course, some patients are more sensitive than others and may experience more discomfort. Most describe the feeling as a minor discomfort, like getting a shot.
AFTER YOUR TREATMENT:
- Normal daily activities can be resumed immediately after the treatment.
- Minimize strenuous exercise and exposure to extensive sun or heat within the first 24 hours following treatment.
Dermal fillers are very safe and effective, but there are some common side effects. These are mostly minor and diminish in a couple of days. Swelling and bruising may occur after filler injections. Infection is a more serious complication but rarely occurs.
Juvederm Vollure treatments are available at Northwest Aesthetics Bellevue and Kent, WA locations.
DISCLAIMER: It is the mission of Northwest Aesthetics to provide our clients with the very best results-oriented services, skin care products and information available. Individual results may vary. Factors such as age, skin type, current or past medical conditions and other factors contribute to the success of treatment outcomes. We will assess all relevant information during your consultation and explain treatment outcomes and factors as they relate to your individual skin care goals. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, with respect to the information, graphics and photos available on our website. Please contact us should you have any questions. If you do not agree with this statement, please do not access our website.