Our skin changes as we age. Over time, wrinkles and folds form and the natural volume of youthful skin begins to fade. However, this can be prevented with Juvederm XC – an FDA approved injectable gel that is a “next-generation” dermal filler. This smooth consistency gel aids in restoring your skin’s volume and smooths facial wrinkles and folds. Juvederm XC is the first and only non-surgical Hyaluronic Acid FDA-approved filler to instantly smooth moderate to severe wrinkles around your nose and mouth for up to one year with optimal treatment. It helps get rid of “smile lines” and “parentheses” (nasolabial folds – the creases that run from the bottom of your nose to the corners of your mouth).
Juvederm XC is made of Hyaluronic Acid, which is a substance in your skin that adds volume and hydration. Hyaluronic Acid is a naturally occurring agent found in your skin. As you age, you start to lose Hyaluronic Acid, which causes the skin to lose structure and volume, contributing to the formation of wrinkles and folds. Juvederm™ is eased under the skin to provide a smooth, natural look and feel that everyone will notice. Juvederm XC achieves its smooth consistency due to an innovative manufacturing process called HYLACROSS™ technology. HYLACROSS™ gives Juvederm XC its unique smooth-gel properties as well as robust gel structure that holds up over time.
JUVEDERM XC BENEFITS:
- Adds volume to smooth these lines and folds, to help give you the natural-looking results.
- Treats moderate to severe parentheses lines and wrinkles around the nose and mouth.
- Results last 6-9 months on average.
- Effective lip enhancement treatment.
- Safe, effective and FDA approved.
Click here to learn more about our lip enhancement treatment.
CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE
BOTOX AND FILLERS CONSULTATION:
- During your consultation, our medical director, Olga Voloshina will perform a thorough examination of your skin to determine which filler is best suited to meet your concerns as well as the amount of filler to use, proper injection sites, and the healthiest wrinkle filler regimen for your desired results. Olga Voloshina is considered one of the top injectors in the Seattle area and is also an Allergan Facial Aesthetics trainer. As an Allergan trainer she spends her time training doctors and nurses around the nation on proper injection techniques as well as the latest developments of the industry.
PRIOR TO YOUR TREATMENT:
- To minimize the chance of any bruising, please avoid Aspirin, Ibuprofen, and any other blood-thinning medications for up to a week before your injections.
- Let us know if you are on therapy used to decrease the body’s immune response (immunosuppressive therapy). Use may result in an increased risk of infection.
- Minimize strenuous exercise and exposure to extensive sun or heat within the first 24 hours following treatment.
DURING YOUR TREATMENT:
The formulas now used for most fillers include a local anesthetic that helps minimize the discomfort patients may feel during the injections. Of course, some patients are more sensitive than others and may experience more discomfort. Most describe the feeling as a minor discomfort, like getting a shot.
Dermal fillers are very safe and effective, but there are some common side effects. These are mostly minor and diminish in a couple of days. Swelling and bruising may occur after filler injections. Infection is a more serious complication but rarely occurs.
Juvederm XC treatments are available at Northwest Aesthetics Bellevue and Kent, WA locations
DISCLAIMER: It is the mission of Northwest Aesthetics to provide our clients with the very best results-oriented services, skin care products and information available. Individual results may vary. Factors such as age, skin type, current or past medical conditions and other factors contribute to the success of treatment outcomes. We will assess all relevant information during your consultation and explain treatment outcomes and factors as they relate to your individual skin care goals. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, with respect to the information, graphics and photos available on our website. Please contact us should you have any questions. If you do not agree with this statement, please do not access our website.