Juvederm XC is a smooth consistency injectable dermal filler derived from hyaluronic acid, a natural complex sugar found within the body. It helps to restore the volume between collagen and elastin fibers below the surface of the skin resulting in the diminished appearance of wrinkles and folds for a younger appearance. As it integrates between the collagen and elastin, the hyaluronic acid not only restores volume but also improves the hydration of the skin. Juvederm was approved by the FDA in 2006 for the treatment of moderate to severe facial wrinkles, folds, and lines such as nasal labial folds and marionette lines. JuvedermXC is also the best selling filler for lip enhancement.
Click here to learn more about our lip enhancement treatment.
JUVEDERM XC BENEFITS:
- Adds volume to smooth these lines and folds.
- Treats moderate to severe parentheses lines and wrinkles around the nose and mouth.
- Best selling filler for lip enhancement.
- Results last 6-9 months on average.
- Safe, effective and FDA approved.
CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE
PRIOR TO YOUR TREATMENT:
- To minimize the chance of any bruising, please avoid Aspirin, Ibuprofen, and any other blood-thinning medications for up to a week before your injections.
- Let us know if you are on therapy used to decrease the body’s immune response (immunosuppressive therapy). Use may result in an increased risk of infection.
- Arnica tablets help to reduce bruising and swelling and should be taken before and after the treatment.
DURING YOUR TREATMENT:
The formulas now used for most fillers include a local anesthetic that helps minimize the discomfort patients may feel during the injections. Of course, some patients are more sensitive than others and may experience more discomfort. Most describe the feeling as a minor discomfort, like getting a shot.
AFTER YOUR TREATMENT:
- Normal daily activities can be resumed immediately after the treatment.
- Minimize strenuous exercise and exposure to extensive sun or heat within the first 24 hours following treatment.
Dermal fillers are very safe and effective, but there are some common side effects. These are mostly minor and diminish in a couple of days. Swelling and bruising may occur after filler injections. Infection is a more serious complication but rarely occurs.
Juvederm XC treatments are available at Northwest Aesthetics Bellevue and Kent, WA locations
DISCLAIMER: It is the mission of Northwest Aesthetics to provide our clients with the very best results-oriented services, skin care products and information available. Individual results may vary. Factors such as age, skin type, current or past medical conditions and other factors contribute to the success of treatment outcomes. We will assess all relevant information during your consultation and explain treatment outcomes and factors as they relate to your individual skin care goals. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, with respect to the information, graphics and photos available on our website. Please contact us should you have any questions. If you do not agree with this statement, please do not access our website.