Have you started to notice more wrinkles when you look in the mirror? Maybe seeing some areas on your face heading south that you would like to keep where they are?? If you’re like most people, you’d probably like to put the aging process on hold for a while – and perhaps even reverse it! Looking eight years younger in just 8 weeks is in fact a possibility and is perhaps why Fractora has one of the highest patient satisfaction rates!
Fractora is the latest, state-of-the-art fractional radio-frequency treatment that helps reverse the visible signs of aging. This advanced technology improves skin tone and texture, and it produces radiant skin through localized heat that stimulates collagen production, improving the skin’s appearance in the process.
What does Fractora treat?
- Fine lines
- Deep wrinkles
- Red or brown skin discoloration (e.g. age spots, sun spots, liver spots)
As patients reach the age of 40 and beyond, they develop smile lines, crow’s feet, and brow lines. Fractora can help address many of these common issues.
Benefits of Fractora:
- tightens the skin, producing a more youthful, “refreshed” appearance.
- improves aging skin by treating texture, pigment, fine lines, and deep lines.
- treats skin discolorations, blood vessels, and pigment irregularities.
- rejuvenates and restores the skin by using the most advanced radio-frequency technology.
- is non-surgical and does not involve injectables.
- minimizes the appearance of age spots and sun damage.
- improves the effects of acne and scarring.
There is minimal downtime with this treatment. You can expect the treated area to be red and slightly swollen for 3-5 days.
It is recommended to get two treatments one month apart if it is your first time, and then once a year for maintenance. Winter months are the best time for the fractional laser because the recommendation is no sun exposure for two weeks pre-treatment and 4 weeks post-treatment.
It is important that you have an experienced provider for this treatment. We have two experienced providers here at Northwest Aesthetics who can assess your skin, see if you are a good candidate for this laser and provide the right settings for the most optimal results.
Click here to learn more about Fractora Fractional and view before and after pictures!