The VelaShape Cellulite Reduction is a non-invasive body contouring laser treatment that shapes and slims the body by improving cellulite and reducing circumference of the treated area.
Velashape combines four different type of technology including:
- Bi-Polar radio-frequency
- IR (infrared)
- Mechanical tissue manipulation using pulsed vacuum and massage rollers.
How it works:
The infrared and vacuum coupled radio frequency technologies cause deep heating of the connective tissue including the fibrous septae. This in turn promotes an increase of collagen depositing and cellular metabolism. The additional mechanical tissue manipulation causes an immediate increase in circulation and lymphatic drainage, both essential components for healthy skin structure.
- Heats in the dermis activate the production of new collagen leading to skin tightening.
- Heats the hypodermis and increases the metabolic rate of fat cells, which become smaller, leading to cellulite reduction.
- Reduces inches after liposuction
- Smooth’s out skin after weight loss
- Reshapes and tones loose skin
- Reduces appearance of cellulite
- Helps smooth out cellulite
What areas can you treat?
Velashape can help with problem areas on the thighs, abdomen, arms, buttocks, love hands. The most popular areas are the back of thighs and lower abdomen.
Are you ready for summer bikini season?!
Summer is coming up fast, so let us help you smooth out your cellulite! For the month of April at Northwest Aesthetics receive 25% off a package of 6 Velashape treatments and receive a FREE SkinMedica Glypro Daily Firming Lotion! Call today to get started on your Velashape treatments with one of our skincare experts.