HANDS-ON INJECTABLES TRAINING INFORMATION
Northwest Aesthetics is now offering hands-on training on Botox, Kybella and dermal fillers. Training is conducted by Olga Voloshina, a board certified Nurse Practitioner who received her Master’s Degree in Nursing from the University of Washington. She has been in the industry for over 15 years and has been recognized as one of the top injectors in the Seattle area. Olga is also an Allergan Medical Facial Aesthetics Injector Trainer. As an Allergan trainer, she trains other Doctors and Nurses on her injectables knowledge techniques.
The 7 hour training will include both theory knowledge as well as hands-on practice. Each training is $1500.
Please contact us for additional information or to request a private training.
Upcoming Training Dates:
Hands-on Botox training - Saturday, November 9th
- Botox injection theory presentation
- Hands-on injection training
- Training manual provided at no extra fee
Notable upcoming training:
Aesthetic injections safety and techniques training course for industry professionals
Monday, October 7th
The first part of the training is theory:
- anatomy of dangerous injection zones
- blood vessel landmarks
- safety precautions
- prevention and management of Ischemic events, blindness and other risk factors
- dermal filler reversing protocols, etc
The second part of the training is hands-on injection techniques (optional)
Each participating provider will need to bring their own fillers and a model to inject at the training. If you will have difficulty providing your own fillers or finding a model, please let us know.
The total cost of the training for both the theory and the hands on portion is $600.
The theory portion of the class alone is $400. To participate in the hands-on portion of the training, the fee is $200. If you chose to observe only, the fee is $50.
Rikesh Parich, MD
- Double board certified
- SeattleMet top doc 2018
- Top plastic surgeon feature-Delta Sky magazine 2019
- Realself hall of fame inductee
- Realself top 10 provider
Olga Voloshina, ARNP
- Allergan facial aesthetics trainer
- Founder of Northwest Aesthetics educational center