VelaShape II Cellulite Reduction is a non-invasive body contouring treatment that shapes and slims the body by improving cellulite and reducing circumference. VelaShape combines bi-polar radiofrequency, infrared (IR) and vacuum technologies to heat fat cells (adipocytes) and promote increased lymphatic drainage, circulation, cellular metabolism and collagen production. All of these measures serve to enhance the appearance of the skin by reducing skin laxity.
VELASHAPE II BENEFITS:
- Reduces the appearance of cellulite
- Smoothens skin after weight loss or pregnancy
- Reshapes and tones loose skin
- Requires no downtime
- The treatment areas should be shaved and free from long hairs.
- Avoid use of blood thinning drugs like aspirin, vitamin E, gingko biloba or fish oils for two days before and after your treatment
- Avoid lotion or moisturizer applications in areas treated prior to appointment
- VERY IMPORTANT: Drink half of your body weight in ounces of water for two or three days prior and post treatment. The treatment breaks down fat cells so that they may be metabolized by the body and excreted. Keeping the body hydrated will help with metabolism.
DURING THE TREATMENT:
Many clients compare VelaShape to a warm deep tissue massage. Treatment sessions are about 20 minutes long per treatment area and can be customized to accommodate your individual preferences and comfort level.
AFTER THE TREATMENT:
You may experience some temporary, mild side effects, such as tenderness, slight redness, and bruising.
After care instructions:
- Drinking eight glasses or more of water each day
- Avoiding refined carbs and sugars
- Engaging in cardio exercise at least 30 minutes a day
- Eating whole grains, lean proteins, fruits, and vegetables
- Limiting salt, caffeine, and alcohol
Velashape II Cellulite Reduction treatments are available at Northwest Aesthetics Bellevue and Kent, WA locations.
DISCLAIMER: It is the mission of Northwest Aesthetics to provide our clients with the very best results-oriented services, skin care products and information available. Individual results may vary. Factors such as age, skin type, current or past medical conditions and other factors contribute to the success of treatment outcomes. We will assess all relevant information during your consultation and explain treatment outcomes and factors as they relate to your individual skin care goals. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, with respect to the information, graphics and photos available on our website. Please contact us should you have any questions. If you do not agree with this statement, please do not access our website.